Required camp forms must be completed prior to registration. Registration opens March 6, 2023.
Summer Camp 2023 - What's New?
This year we are implementing a new software system called Early Learning Venture - CORE (ELV). This system is designed to enhance our camper and customer experience through more efficient processes and increased communication. CORE (ELV) enrollment information is below.
Once enrollment is complete and all forms are submitted and approved, you can register your child for Summer Camp on or after March 6, 2023.
In this guide, you can review program offerings and choose what camp is best for your children.
Introducing City Academy
Unlock the potential of public service with City Academy. Local high school students will discover what it takes to run a municipality through hands-on experience.
Additional details on page 6 in the Summer Camp Guide.
Summer Camp Information
Discover new passions. Explore new interests. Learn, play, grow and explore!
From STARS and SCORE Camp to our new Little Sunshines Camp that caters to five- and six-year-olds, we have a camp to fit your child's needs. Offered all summer long, Summer Camp is the cool place to be!
- All camps run 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- What will my camper be doing all week? You will receive a schedule by email with detailed information about your week at camp the Thursday before each week of camp. Please make sure we have a correct email on file.
- Campers will need to wear active clothing including tennis shoes for our full day of activities.
- All of our camps are mobile camps including field trips and day excursions around the valley. Most of our camps do have a home base and those are listed below with the camp registration information. If you have any questions about how the schedule or locations work for our camps, please give 970-254-3866.
- Registrations less than one week before the start of camp will incur a $10 late fee.
Enrollment & Registration
Enrollment paperwork must be completed prior to registering for camp. Registration opens on March 6, 2023.
Tip: Be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you have not received the email registration link within a few minutes.
Types of Summer Camps
Little Sunshines Camp
Ages 5 & 6. This camp is designed especially for your five- and six-year-old. Activities are designed to keep them active, meet tons of friends at camp to work on social skills, and try a variety of pursuits designed to spark new passions. Your camper will be busy all summer long! Join us for one week or the whole summer!
Ages 7-11. Do you have a child at home who enjoys playing sports? Then this is the cool place to be this summer! SCORE Camp is designed for boys and girls to stay active all summer long. From Basketball, soccer, football, baseball, you name it, we have your sports covered at SCORE Camp!
Ages 7-11. STARS camp has been in the valley for over 20 years and offers a one-of-a-kind day camp experience for your kids! Focusing on building social skills, developing self-confidence, and staying healthy, we offer a variety of enriching activities to fill a camper's day. Field trips around the valley to explore our amazing backyard, games to stay active, and tons of campers to make new friends with—STARS has something for everyone!
Ages 12-15. This isn't your average summer camp! Get your Tween out from in front of the TV and they will be inspired to stay active, discover new interests, and make life-long friends. Just like your pre-teens, Tween Camp is always on the go. Through a mixture of structured activities, our program has been designed to meet their needs. Drop-off and pick-up locations will change daily based on activities.