Discover new passions. Explore new interests. Learn, play, grow and explore!
From STARS and SCORE Camp to our new Little Sunshines Camp that caters to five- and six-year-olds, we have a camp to fit your child's needs. Offered all summer long, Summer Camp is the cool place to be!
- All camps run 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- What will my camper be doing all week? You will receive a schedule by email with detailed information about your week at camp the Thursday before each week of camp. Please make sure we have a correct email on file.
- Campers will need to wear active clothing including tennis shoes for our full day of activities.
- All of our camps are mobile camps including field trips and day excursions around the valley. Most of our camps do have a home base and those are listed below with the camp registration information. If you have any questions about how the schedule or locations work for our camps, please give 970-254-3866.
- Registrations less than one week before the start of camp will incur a $10 late fee.
- Complete a Required Camp Form for each camper.
- Once you have filled out the Required Camp Form, our office will need one business day to process your form, then you will be ready to register for any of our camps! The easiest way to register is by visiting us online Register for Summer Camps, stop by our office, or call us at 970-254-3866!
Types of Summer Camps
Little Sunshines Camp
Ages 5-6. This camp is designed especially for your five and six year old. With activities in mind to keep them active, meet tons of friends, work on social skills, and try a variety of pursuits designed to spark new passions. Your camper will be busy all summer long! Join us for one week or the whole summer!
Ages 7-14. Do you have a child at home who enjoys playing sports? Then this is the cool place to be this summer! SCORE Camp is designed for boys and girls to stay active all summer long. From basketball to football, soccer and volleyball, we have your sports covered at SCORE Camp!
Ages 7-14. STARS camp has been in the valley for over 20 years and offers a one-of-a-kind day camp experience for your kids! Focusing on building social skills, developing self-confidence, and staying healthy, we offer a variety of enriching activities to fill a camper's day. With field trips around the valley to explore our amazing backyard, partake in games to stay active, and make tons of new friends; STARS has something for everyone!
Ages 11-14. This isn't your average summer camp! Get your Tween out from in front of the TV and they will be inspired to stay active, discover new interests, and make life-long friends. Tween campers have a style and a pace all their own and through a mixture of structured activities, our program has been designed to meet their needs. Just like your preteens, Tween Camp is always on the go, therefore drop off and pick up locations will change daily based on activities.