Coming soon to a mailbox near you...the 2020 City Calendar and Annual Report
Every year the City of Grand Junction distributes an Annual Report to the residents of Grand Junction in the form of a beautiful calendar. Delivery to homes and businesses is underway now through the United States Postal Service so keep an eye on your mailbox or ask your mail carrier.
The City of Grand Junction Calendar and Annual Report is far more than just beautiful pictures taken by local photographers; it also serves several other purposes. As one of the City’s most widely distributed communication pieces, it presents a large amount of information including a recap of the previous year, dates of numerous upcoming community events, a comprehensive listing of meeting dates for all City Council and board/commission meetings, details about the City budget including where the funds come from and where they are spent, and a listing of useful City telephone numbers.
If you do not receive a copy of the calendar in the coming weeks, and would like to pick one up, you may do so at one of the following locations:
- ~City Hall, 250 North 5th Street
- ~Customer Service Division (main floor)
- ~Community Development Department (main floor)
- ~City Clerk’s Office (main floor)
- ~City Manager's Office(2nd floor)
- ~Grand Junction Fire Department Administration, 625 Ute Avenue
- ~Grand Junction Police Department lobby, 555 Ute Avenue
- ~Visit Grand Junction Visitor’s Center, corner of Horizon Drive and I-70 (behind Taco Bell)
- ~Parks & Recreation Administration, 1340 Gunnison Avenue
For additional information, email Communications.