Join the City of Grand Junction's Housing Division and Mesa County Libraries in a book club to learn more about houselessness and potential solutions. We'll be reading Evicted by Matthew Desmond.All meetings will take place at Mesa County Library's Central Branch (443 N. 6th St).
Space is limited to 30 people per session. After registering, you will receive an email at least a week prior to the first session to confirm your spot in the book club. If all sessions are full, you will be added to a waitlist for the next available space and/or you will be placed at the top of the list for any future housing-related book clubs.
Session dates/times are listed below.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 , 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 4, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 1, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 12, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7, 6-7:30 p.m.
Copies available for borrowing are limited! If you need to purchase your own copy, the paperback or e-book is available at all major retailers.
Evicted by Matthew Desmond
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field