How do I start or stop service?

Starting or stopping service is easy! Call 970-244-1579 with your service address, the effective date, your name and a mailing address. When a home is being sold, the title company will usually take care of transferring utility services and paying any final bills. Please call a week prior to the effective date, if possible.

Show All Answers

1. Do you have a senior citizen discount?
2. How do I start or stop service?
3. Where/how can I pay my bill? Is it possible to pay my bill online?
4. Can you help me out with my gas and electric question?
5. What is the irrigation schedule for The Ridges?
6. Why do I pay year round for irrigation when it is shut off during the winter?
7. How do I get my water shut off so I can repair my service line?
8. My water bill seems high this month. Does this mean I have a leak?
9. How can I keep my pipes from freezing during the cold winter months?