The City of Grand Junction will host its annual Spring Clean-up Program which is provided at no cost for residents from April 3-15, 2023. Map of pick up areas
Since the early 1900s, the City of Grand Junction has conducted an annual clean-up program to help residents get rid of yard waste and unusable household items. This popular residential program is offered during a two-week period in the spring for residential properties within the City of Grand Junction.
Directions for Pick Up:
- For residents north of North Avenue, pick-up starts on Monday, April 3 at 6:30 a.m.
- For residents south of North Avenue (includes areas of Orchard Mesa and the Redlands), pick-up starts Monday, April 10 at 6:30 a.m.
- Map of Pick Up areas
- Areas shaded in yellow begin April 3
- Areas shaded in green begin April 10
- Items must be in one pile placed up against the gutter in the front of the residence for pick up.
- Do not place items on private property, lawns, sidewalks or driveways.
- Keep items (pile) at least three feet from building, fences, mailboxes, and cars.
- Keep piles away from items not intended for pick up. e.g. trash/recycle bins, lawn ornaments, bicycles.
- Consider donating or recycling unwanted items. For a list of organizations Gjcity.org/recycling
- Items or a pile the size of a large dump truck (10 cubic yds.) or greater will be subject to a $150 charge
For more information, including a complete list of what is not allowed, go to gjcity.org/springcleanup or call 970-256-4111.