City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
2022 Waterline Replacement – Phase 1 Project
Waterline construction is on-going or will be starting at the following locations:
1) 17th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
2) 18th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
3) 19th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
4) Kennedy Avenue between 19th Street and 22nd Street
5) 20th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
6) 21st Street between North Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
* Expect temporary road closures with well-marked detour routes in place
* Access for residents and businesses will be maintained
* Anticipated Completion – April 2023
24 Road and G Road – Traffic Round-A-Bout Project
- For one day only, Wednesday Feb. 8. G Road will be closed west of 24 Road with a well-marked detour in place.
- For Community Hospital access, please use 23 Road.
2. Starting Thursday Feb. 9. Motorists can expect south bound lane shifts on 24 Road from I-70 to Leland
Avenue with possible delays.
- Access to Canyon View Park, Golden Gate Petroleum and Community Hospital will be maintained.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
South Broadway Shoulder Widening Project between Rado Drive and Desert Hills Road - Mesa County
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Expect intermittent alternating one-lane traffic during the duration of project.
- Delays can be expected.
- Anticipated Completion – Early April 2023
- For more information, please contact the Project Hotline at: (970) 609- 9681.
30 Road area, Fiber installation – Highline Internet Service Provider
- Patterson Road west bound lane shift between 30 ½ Road and 30 Road
- Work hours will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- Expect delays.
- Anticipated Completion – Late February