News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/19/2023 4:08:51 PM to 1/27/2023 3:05:00 PM.
City of Grand Junction News
Posted on: January 20, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Projects Affecting Traffic for the Week of January 22, 2023
City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
2022 Waterline Replacement – Phase 1 Project
- Construction will be taking place at the following locations and in the order shown below (subject to change)
- Hall Avenue between 15th Street and 18th Street. The waterline is complete and the final asphalt paving will be done in spring 2023.
- 17th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Hall Avenue
- 16th Street between Texas Avenue and Hall Avenue. The waterline is complete and the final asphalt paving will be done in spring 2023.
- Texas Avenue between 15th Street and 17th Street. The waterline is complete and the final asphalt paving will be done in spring 2023.
- 18th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
- 19th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
- Kennedy Avenue between 19th Street and 22nd Street
- 20th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
- 21st Street between North Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
- Expect temporary road closures with well-marked detour routes in place
- Access for residents and businesses will be maintained
- Anticipated Completion – April 2023
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
South Broadway Shoulder Widening Project between Rado Drive and Desert Hills Road - Mesa County
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Expect intermittent alternating one-lane traffic during the duration of the project
- Delays can be expected
- Anticipated Completion – Early April 2023
- For more information please contact the Project Hotline at: (970) 609- 9681
30 Road area, Fiber installation – Highline Internet Service Provider
- Alternating one-lane traffic on 30 Road between Patterson Road and F ½ Road
- Patterson Road westbound lane shift between 30 ½ Road and 30 Road
- Work hours will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- Expect delays
- Anticipated Completion – Friday, January 27, 2023.