News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/30/2022 8:24:58 AM to 7/1/2022 10:46:30 AM.
City of Grand Junction News
Posted on: July 1, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Projects Affecting Traffic for the Week of July 1, 2022
City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
24 Road and G Road Bridge Replacement Project
- G Road is closed from west of Spanish Trail Drive to 24 Road
- Access Canyon View Park from either 24 Road or 24 ½ Road only
- A detour route will be in place
- Anticipated completion: July 2022
City Streets Annual Chip Seal Program
- Work hours will be 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Crews will be Fog Sealing the following areas:
- Tuesday and Wednesday: South Broadway from Redlands Pkwy. Roundabout up to the Tiara Rado Golf Course area.
- Thursday: Monument Road
- Please drive with caution in the areas where crews are working
- Anticipated completion: early August (weather permitting)
12th Street Between Bunting Avenue and Kennedy Avenue – Pedestrian flasher and sign upgrades
- 12th Street will be single-lane traffic in each direction between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion: early July
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
North Avenue between 1st Street and I-70B, Resurfacing Project – CDOT
- Sundays through Fridays, 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- One lane of travel in each direction will always be maintained during the night work activities
- Daytime utility work will be ongoing, with intermittent lane closures
- Be aware of the 30 MPH reduced speed limit and 10-foot width restriction throughout the length of the project
- Anticipated completion: mid-November