City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
24 Road and G Road – Traffic Roundabout Project
- Be aware of the posted 15 mph speed limit around 24 Rd. and G Rd. temporary roundabout
- Continue to see lane shifts on 24 Rd. from I-70 to Leland Ave.
- Moderate traffic delays can be expected
- Access to Canyon View Park, Golden Gate Petroleum & Community Hospital will be maintained
Sewer Replacement Project (Orchard Mesa)
- 24th St. is closed at Teller Ave.
Use Gunnison Ave. & Belford Ave. as the detour.
Reopen date: mid-June
- Starting Tues. May 30, Unaweep Ave. will be closed at Pine St.
Use 27 Rd & 27 ½ Rd. as the detour.
Reopen date: late August
Patterson Rd. intersection curb, gutter, and sidewalk replacement project
- Eastbound Patterson Rd. lane closure between 30 Rd. and 31 Rd. Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Expect delays
- Anticipated completion - Mid June
Roadway Crack Filling
- Tuesday-Thursday, G Rd. from 27 Rd. to Horizon Dr.
- Expect delays
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Fiber Optic Construction– Highline Internet Service Provider
Expect lane shifts and possible delays this week at the following locations:
- Southbound 31 Rd. at F 1/2 Rd.
- Westbound F 1/2 Rd. at Patricia St.
S. Broadway between 23 Rd. & Easter Hill Dr.– Private Development
Starting Wednesday, May 31
- Utility work along with new curb, gutter and sidewalk construction will take place throughout the summer.
- Expect intermittent road closures with well-marked detours
- Resident access will be provided