Mesa County, Colorado - Members of the Western Colorado Drug Task Force (WCDTF) and the Colorado State Patrol arrested a man after a traffic stop on Wednesday night on I-70 west of Debeque.
The traffic stop resulted in the seizure of over 100,000 fentanyl pills and approximately 75 pounds of methamphetamine.
Twenty-five-year-old Ramon Cesena-Valdez of Grand Junction was taken into custody by members of the WCDTF and is being held in the Mesa County Detention Facility.
Cesena-Valdez is being charged with the following:
· SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES PATTERN OF MAN/SALE/DISP/DIST, SUBSTANTIAL INCOME, SKILL, EXPERTISE DF1
· SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES CONSPIRACY TO DIST/MAN/SELL - DEF INITIATED/ORGANIZED/PLAN/FINANCED/DIRECTED PART DF1
· DIST/MAN/POSS W/INTENT >225G SCH I/II OR >112G METH, HEROIN, KATAMINE, CATHINONE OR > 50MG OF FLUNITRAZIPAM DF1
· CONTROLLED SUB-DISTRIBUTE FENTANYL>50G DF1
· CHILD ABUSE KNOWINGLY OR RECKLESSLY W/O INJURY M2
This case remains open and active. No further information will be released at this time.