As an employer, the City of Grand Junction knows that a healthy workforce is a thriving workforce, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits including paid leave, health insurance, a near-site health clinic for City employees and eligible dependents (see the Sage Health and Wellness Center below), retirement options, an Employee Assistance Program, and multiple retailer discounts for regular full- and part-time employees.
Sage Health & Wellness Center
Our culture supports the well-being of employees and their families. The Sage Health and Wellness Center is a near-site facility that provides free or low-cost healthcare services to employees and dependents covered by a City healthcare plan. The center provides preventive services, such as health assessments and health coaching, office visits for a variety of common sicknesses, lab services, and behavioral health counseling. The Sage Health and Wellness Center is powered by Marathon Health, which promotes a variety of annual wellness initiatives, challenges, activities, and classes designed to provide all City employees and family members with the tools and inspiration needed to achieve individual wellness goals.
Champion of Well-Being Award Winner
We are pleased to share that we have won the Champion of Well-Being Award presented by Health Links Certified! Check out this video to see how we focus on workplace health and safety as a core company value.
Training & Development
We believe that employee development is vital and contributes to the successful accomplishment of individual and organizational goals. Our City-wide training program aims to help all regular full- and part-time/seasonal staff to achieve personal and professional excellence.
- 2022 Full-Time & Executive Employee Benefit Overview (PDF)
- 2022 Regular Part-Time (3/4 and 1/2) Employee Benefit Overview (PDF)
- 2022 Summary of Benefits & Coverage and Benefit Summary - HDHPQ (PDF)
- 2022 Summary of Benefits & Coverage and Benefit Summary - Copay Plan (PDF)
FPPA - Fire & Police Pension Association for Colorado
Retiree Health Summaries
- 2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage & Benefit Summary - Retiree Health Copay Plan (PDF)
- 2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage & Benefit Summary - Retiree Health HDHPQ (PDF)