News and Press Releases
- City Begins Installation of New Entry Signs (PDF)
- City Announces the 20 court Pickleball Complex at Lincoln Park Open for Play (PDF)
- Westlake Irrigation Project (PDF)
- Riverside Parkway Construction (PDF)
- New Resource Center (PDF)
- City Hosts Open House for Sustainabilty and Adaptation Plan (PDF)
- City Updates Zoning and Development Code for 2023 (PDF)
- Coffee with the City Manager (PDF)
- City Hosts Community Conversations Regarding the Unhoused (PDF)
- City Hosts Meeting to Gather Input on Lake Road Lift Station (PDF)
- City Closes Westlake Park for Mural Painting Installation (PDF)
- Sections of Grand Junction Las Colonias Dog Park Close for Season (PDF)
- City Begins Improvements at Dos Rios Park (PDF)
- City Hosts Halloween Themed Get to Know Your City (PDF)
- City Hosts Virtual Community Meetings To Gather Input on Unhoused Strategies (PDF)
- Conversion Project for Tennis Courts (PDF)
- City Announces Tomaszewski as New Director of Finance (PDF)
- City of Grand Junction and Mesa County Host Mappy Hour (PDF)
- City to Reimagine Use of Whitman Park
- City Hosts Public Meeting to Design CRC (PDF)
- City Hosts Two Fall 2023 Housing Book Club Series (PDF)
- City Begins Improvements on Patterson Road (PDF)
- Grand Junction Hosts Dog Days Swim at Lincoln Park Pool (PDF)
- City Completes 24 Road Path from Patterson to Canyon View Park(PDF)
- River Park at Las Colonias Has Longest Season Since Opening in 2020(PDF)
- Bonsai Design and City of Grand Junction Celebrate Opening of Zipline at Las Colonias (PDF)
- City Hosts Get the Scoop on Your City August 24 (PDF)
- City Launches Phase II of Dual Stream Recycling Program (PDF)
- City Call for Artists - Eagle Rim (PDF)
- City Hosts Senior Games (PDF)
- Grand Junction City Council Adopts Strategic Framework (PDF)
- OM Recreation Facility August Public Meeting (PDF)
- City of Grand Junction, Mesa County, and CSU Extension Partner on Compost Utilization Study (PDF)
- Canyon View Park Parking Lot Reconstruction (PDF)
- City Opens Corridor Infill Incentive Program (PDF)
- City Opens Electric Vehicle Readiness Plan for Community Input (PDF)
- Emerson Skate Park Design Virtual Meeting (PDF)
- City Calls for Artists to Create Art for 24 Road and G Road Roundabout
- City and Mesa County Collaborate on Unhoused Needs Assessment (PDF)
- City of Grand Junction Seeks Input on Play Yard at Chipeta Elementary School (PDF)
- City Moves to Yellow Flag at the River Park (PDF)
The City of Grand Junction is in the process of installing three new entry way signs at I-70 east of Horizon Drive, 30 Road and U.S. Hwy 50, and at I-70 west of the 22 Road interchange, updating those constructed in the 1980s. Read on...
Renner Sports, the court contractor working on the Pickleball and Tennis Expansion project, completed work at Lincoln Park so that all 20 pickleball courts are now open for players and will be playable this winter. Read on...
The disc golf course at Westlake Park will temporarily close for irrigation system replacement beginning Monday, November 13 until the end of the year. Read on...
The City of Grand Junction is collaborating with Homeward Bound of Grand Valley and United Way of Mesa County to create a Resource Center that is planned to open in December of 2023. Read on...
The second phase of maintenance on the Riverfront Trail will begin on Monday, Oct. 30, 2023, for Asphalt Replacement along the trail. Read on...
The City of Grand Junction leaf removal program begins this week and ends December 13, 2023. Read on...
EngageGJ.org welcomes the community to share comments and ideas on a variety of City projects and plans Read on...