2017 11th Annual Grand Junction Water & Wastewater Conference August 10-11, 2017
Two Rivers Convention Center
Grand Junction, Colorado
For questions please call (970)-249-3369 or send us an e-mail.
Registration is Now Open!
Fees Will Increase $15 after Tuesday, July 25th at 5:00pm
Online Registration Closes on Thursday, August 3rd at 5:00pm
There Will Be No On-Site Registration. All Attendees Must Register Online In Advance.
On-line Registration - ATTENDEES On-line Registration - VENDORS
Topics to Include: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Collections and Distribution Systems, Operations and Maintenance, Operator Math, Laboratory Practices, Safety Emerging Trends and Technologies.
Training Units Provided! Certificates will be completed and e-mailed within 3 weeks following the end of the Conference.
If you have any questions, please call (970) 249-3369, or send us an e-mail.
- Conference Agenda
- Exhibitor/Vendor Instructions
- On-line Registration - ATTENDEES
- On-line Registration - VENDORS
- Social Hour
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Hotels Within Walking Distance:
- Discounted Hotel Information
- Downtown Grand Junction Hampton Inn
- Fairfield Inn and Suites
- Springhill Suites
Things to Do While in Grand Junction:
- Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Spouse and Social Activities
- Two Rivers Convention Center
- AWWA Rocky Mountain Section
- Operator Certification Program Office
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association