The 2017 11th ANNUAL GRAND JUNCTION WATER AND WASTEWATER CONFERENCE took place on August 10 & 11, 2017 at Two Rivers Convention Center. Certificates will be e-mailed to participants within 3 weeks of end of Conference. For any questions or further information regarding the 2017 Conference, please call (970) 249-3369, or send us an e-mail.
The 2018 12th ANNUAL GRAND JUNCTION WATER AND WASTEWATER CONFERENCE will take place in August of 2018. Details will be made available at a later date. For any questions or further information regarding the upcoming 2018 Conference, please call (970) 249-3369, or send us an e-mail.
On-line Registration - ATTENDEESOn-line Registration - VENDORS
Topics to Include: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Collections and Distribution Systems, Operations and Maintenance, Operator Math, Laboratory Practices, Safety Emerging Trends and Technologies.
Training Units Provided! Certificates will be completed and e-mailed within 3 weeks following the end of the Conference.
- Conference Agenda
- Exhibitor/Vendor Instructions
- On-line Registration - ATTENDEES
- On-line Registration - VENDORS
- Social Hour
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Hotels Within Walking Distance:
- Discounted Hotel Information
- Downtown Grand Junction Hampton Inn
- Fairfield Inn and Suites
- Springhill Suites
Things to Do While in Grand Junction:
- Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Spouse and Social Activities
- Two Rivers Convention Center
- AWWA Rocky Mountain Section
- Operator Certification Program Office
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association