The 2018 ANNUAL GRAND JUNCTION WATER AND WASTEWATER CONFERENCE will take place in August of 2018. Details will be made available at a later date.
The Annual Grand Junction Water and Wastewater Conference is now being coordinated by the Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association. Please contact the RMWEA directly with any questions or requests regarding the upcoming Conference by phone at (970) 249-3369 or e-mail at RMWEA.
Topics will Include: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Collections and Distribution Systems, Operations and Maintenance, Operator Math, Laboratory Practices, Safety Emerging Trends and Technologies.
Training Units will be Provided! Certificates will be completed and e-mailed within 3 weeks following the end of the Conference.
On-line Registration - ATTENDEES
On-line Registration - VENDORS
Hotels Within Walking Distance:
- Discounted Hotel Information
- Downtown Grand Junction Hampton Inn
- Fairfield Inn and Suites
- Springhill Suites
Things to Do While in Grand Junction:
- Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Spouse and Social Activities
- Two Rivers Convention Center
- AWWA Rocky Mountain Section
- Operator Certification Program Office
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association