The 2018 ANNUAL GRAND JUNCTION WATER AND WASTEWATER CONFERENCE will take place on Thursday and Friday, August 2-3, 2018 at Two Rivers Convention Center, 159 Main St., Grand Junction, CO.
The Conference is coordinated by the Rocky Mountain Section American Water Works Association. Please contact them directly with any questions or requests regarding the upcoming Conference by phone at (720) 404-0818 or e-mail email@example.com.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
- Exhibitor Registration is now open
Attendee Registration will open in May
Topics will Include:
Water and Wastewater Treatment, Collections and Distribution Systems, Operations and Maintenance, Operator Math, Laboratory Practices, Safety Emerging Trends and Technologies.
Training Units will be Provided
Certificates will be completed and e-mailed within 3 weeks following the end of the Conference.
Things to Do While in Grand Junction:
- Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Spouse and Social Activities
- AWWA Rocky Mountain Section
- Operator Certification Program Office
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association