Parking at the Amphitheater is limited. Many of the ticketed events will require a fee for the asphalt and native areas directly East of the Amphitheater. There is free parking located off of Struthers and as part of the Phase I improvements near the Botanical Gardens; however, these too are limited.
Here is a list of helpful hints when preparing for an event at the Amphitheater:
- Arrive early and plan ahead
- Utilize the convenience of shuttes
- - Larger events may utilize shuttles from the downtown area (more information to come)
- Take a walk
- - Park at Eagle Rim Park on Orchard Mesa and utilize the Riverfront Trail (approx. 1 mile)
- - Park in downtown Grand Junction and walk down 7th Street (approx. 1 mile)
- Ride your bike
- On street parking
- - If you are parking North of the Riverside Parkway, utilize the 7th Street crossing at a signalized intersection
- - Please respect private property owners and abide by all parking rules and regulations
- Paying for parking
- - Depending upon each individual event, there may be paid parking options on Las Colonias Property; signage will be placed to direct you to the locations and indicate parking price.
- - NOTE: If you have purchased a VIP ticket for your event, you will receive a complimentary parking pass for most ticketed events at the amphitheater. Subject to change, exclusions apply.
- Grand Valley Transit Services
- Depending upon each individual event, there may be Grand Valley Transit Services offered. Please
check the individual event website to verify whether this service will be offered for the event you are