Administration Aquatics Arts and Culture Cemetery Facility Rental Golf
Hospitality Suite Lincoln Park Arboretum Parks Recreation Contact Us
Are you a concessionaire interested in working at a City of Grand Junction facility or park, at the Mesa County Fairgrounds, at the Palisade Sunday Market, the Fruita Fall Festival or at Mike the Headless Chicken? If so, then you have come to the right spot! The following information will help you get started:
Event Organizer Information
If you are interested in hosting an event at any City of Grand Junction, Mesa County, City of Fruita, Fruita Chamber of Commerce, Town of Palisade facility and would like food/beverage services please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact the appropriate agency to reserve a facility, park shelter, and park open space.
City of Grand Junction ~ (970)254-3866 or stop by the administrative office at 1340 Gunnison Avenue
Mesa County ~ (970)255-7107
Town of Palisade ~ (970)464-5602
City of Fruita ~ (970)858-3663
Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce ~ (970)858-3894
2. Along with your contract you will be given a list of all approved 2013 food and beverage concessionaires. You may contact any concessionaire from the approved list and make arrangements for your event.
3. All concessionaires must be on the 2013 approved list to vend at a City of Grand Junction facility. If you would like to use a concessionaire not on the list, you may ask them to apply by filling out the easy Statement of Qualifications today!
Approved to work for: City of Grand Junction Mesa County Town of Palisade City of Fruita Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce
2013 Approved Catering List
A single community event or celebration that operates for a period of time of not more than 14 consecutive days and may include town celebrations, fairs, and festivals. Example are Fruita Fall Fest, Pork and Hops, JUCO, etc.
2013 Approved On-Going Program or Sporting Event List
Food/Beverage Concessionaire Information
All concessionaires must be on the 2013 approved list to vend at any of the participating public organization's facilities. Getting on the approved concessionaire list is easy! Just follow these few basic steps and enjoy year long access to events and programs held at these facilities and parks.
1. Review the Statement of Qualifications form and decide which of the five organizations (City of Grand Junction, Mesa County, City of Fruita, Town of Palisade or Fruita Chamber of Commerce) you would like to work with and what special events you are interested in working.
2. Fill out the simple Statement of Qualifications form and submit it to the City Clerks office located in City Hall. If you have questions about the Statement of Qualifications process, contact Judith Rice with the City of Grand Junction at (970)244-1583 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If all qualifications are satisfied, you will be added to the 2013 concessionaire list.
4. Event organizers will contact you directly to arrange for concessions services.
5. Follow a few simple guidelines and enjoy offering concessions all year long!
6. If you work a public event at a City of Grand Junction facility, use the Concessionaire Payment Form to calculate and submit your percent to the City of Grand Junction.
For information or questions about the concessionaire process,
please contact Emily Wright at (970)254-3875 or email@example.com.